Moby seeks a senior-level web developer to help lead the architecture and development of new and existing client projects. You will work closely with co-founder and CTO James Jacoby to steer the development team's processes and to be a hands-on contributor to our coding projects.
- Experience acting as a primary architect and contributor to production web applications
- Understanding of cloud services (we use AWS extensively) and the entire ecosystem that surrounds web applications
- Demonstrated experience documenting requirements or similar technical documentation
- Comfortable mentoring other developers by reviewing code and providing advice
- Enjoys communicating with clients, team members and other partner
Please email a link to your portfolio and/or apps that you have worked on, along with a short intro.
...or apply like a pro by posting to our Careers API
- Craft or Craft Commerce
- Management experience