Moby, Inc. is seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team!
Headquartered in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Moby is a digital product development firm focused on building products that are scalable, well-built, and meant to be used by real people.
The ideal candidate enjoys working on diverse projects that demand attention to detail, while keeping up-to-date on the latest technology, patterns, and gadgets. In a Rubyist role, you’ll be involved in projects ranging from start-up products, games, and apps for established companies, to internal initiatives and maintenance requests for existing clients.
Along with competitive pay, great benefits, and generous vacation time, Moby offers a fun, social environment with a culture of accountability and aptitude.
- Demonstrated work experience involving one or more shipped Rails projects
- Desire to work on a variety of products
- Dedication to skill improvement and continuing education
- Possess a strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices
- Enjoy working closely with team members on large-scope projects
- Welcomes feedback and exhibits strong attention to detail
- Relevant degree from an accredited school or equivalent career experience
- AWS or similar cloud services knowledge
- Familiarity with Apple OS X and Unix variants