Moby seeks a full-time mobile developer to lead advanced iOS projects.
The ideal candidate considers themselves a software engineer at heart with a focus on implementing high-quality user experiences. As a mobile developer at Moby, you'll work closely with designers and other software engineers to deliver bespoke app products for our diverse range of clients.
- Minimum 4 years of software application and systems development experience building production iOS apps (looking for solid examples of non-trivial apps in the App Store)
- Strong Swift, iOS SDK, Objective-C, multi-threading, and OO skills
- Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, design adherence, and debugging
- In depth knowledge of iOS versions, devices, features and conventions, and a strong awareness of the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to work independently with limited need for supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant degree from an accredited school or equivalent career experience
- Xamarin Native or Xamarin Forms experience (C#)
- Experience with reactive patterns